This is how it works
You choose your favourite beans:
- Huta Raja (Tasting Notes: Sweet from start to finish with full body, dark fruit and milk chocolate notes; acidity range with roast profile from tangy citrus to mellow citrus)
- Purzelbaum (Tasting Notes: Sweet and clean with balance body and acidity; vanilla, nutmeg, fresh bread savory notes and a buttery mouthfeel)
- El Bonete (Tasting Notes: Smooth, fruity with orange and citrus notes, slight sweetness with tangid acidity; round and balanced body with a sweet aftertaste)
- Donna Martinez (Tasting Notes: Elegant and silky, oranges and red fruits, hint of citrus notes; full aroma with slight acidic aftertaste)
- Don Mario (Tasting Notes: Complex, red fruits and plum, sweet with citric notes, tataric citrus acidity; full and creamy body with a lingering aftertaste)
Let us know how much you’d like to receive each time (250g/500g/1kg) and, if required, how you would like your beans ground.
Choose how often you’d like to receive it – fortnightly? Monthly? Whatever works for you.
You need to pay in advance. Either the day before the delivery or for a certain period so you don’t need to worry about it later on.
Lastly, select how many deliveries you would like to sign up for.
Not too sure if you are ready for a commitment?
The best thing is that once your standing order is in the system, you’ll still be able to log in and make changes to it.
You can change your delivery address, or skip and resume deliveries in advance.
Give up coffee?
You can cancel an ongoing order at any time.